Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Excellent work.

This song is perfect for my friends game that he is making. Would you mind us using it in the game? I'll credit you.

Evil-Dog responds:

sure use it ;)

Bloodstains And Splatter Marks Bloodstains And Splatter Marks

Amazing.

Can I make a cover for this? I've listened to it a thousand times and I now know how to play it by ear. Great work.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Would LOVE to hear your cover of this! Awesome, dude.

The Void. The Void.

Amazing.

What he said. ^ xD

Void (MB) Void (MB)

Blew my mind!

This song is fucking sick! Everything from start to finish is perfectly balanced and worked out. Outstanding job.

Disposable Breed Disposable Breed

This song is sex.

This is most deffinatley one my most favortie songs on the newgrounds audio portal and by you guys. Keep up the great work and stay metal! \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much!! Only one guy! Glad you dig it muchly! Thanks again, for the kick ass review!\m/

Sweet Satisfaction Sweet Satisfaction

@ the guy below

That was deep....NIce work btw.

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks

Melodytest Melodytest

Epic, do it.

[UE] Part III(UltimateEdi [UE] Part III(UltimateEdi

Epic to the max.

Not bad, not bad at all. I agree with the guy below, long intro makes for an epic build up, this song would be great in a video game. Hell, the damn thing would be great in a video game.

Destructive Paths Destructive Paths

Inspiring

FUCK YES! Great song I can see why this got you liad so many times I am tempted wright something based from this its juat that good NICE!

Sic Erat In Fatis Sic Erat In Fatis

HELL YEAH!

Quality you are right not so good but song is epic and your words are epic! Right on

lethalpandemic responds:

:D Hey thanks alot man! i want to remix it at a studio once i get my shit together.

thank you kindly for taking the time to review!! --keep it metal!!